Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Choose

Choosing between, finding a generative sequence for the Kinect to detect and draw or scripting my own drawing style. Both seems that I may need to look into scripting, which I am eager to learn. But within a short time? The dilemma. Well, as long as I solve one problem, it'll be fine. Except the first option I would need to tinker with either openCV or tuioKinect on WINDOWS, which means I would have to install other "things" and bump around all over. The second option I would need to tinker around with existing scripting for drawing applications such as Alchemy or Harmony, which means I would have to understand the script within its own language and/or try to translate into a different computer language or learn the language its on.

I need to come up with something inbetween. I need to come up with a concept first. Let's see I'm interested in drawings, words, paper, typography, generative, chiptune... A generative movement. Decay, Coins moving. Paper ripping. Space creation through the ripping of a paper in a slow process, or throwing of paper. A snow globe. Pages turning, Still all wind. Movement of shadows. Movement of glares, Movements of Temperature and Time. would be a graph.... enough doodling back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment